Made this one night during the week when I was too lazy to think of much else, but it turned out great, so thought it was worth a share. Easy recipe, that is great for a weeknight. Yumm
Yield – 2 plates + leftovers
1/2 Cup Italian Sausage
1/3 Cup Chopped Broccoli, small pieces
1/2 Bell Pepper
1/2 Tbsp Diced Garlic
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Tbsp Butter
1/3 Cup White Wine
Salt & Pepper
What To Do:
1) Cook the pasta according to the package.
2) Cook the Italian Sausage until there is no more pink. Set aside
3) In the same pan, sauté the broccoli & peppers, once you start to see some light golden color, add the garlic, and shortly after the butter.
4) Once all the butter is melted, add the wine, and boil the sauce for about 5-8 minutes, and add in the cooked sausage.
5) Once noodles are done, drain and add to the sauce pan. Toss and plate. Sprinkle with basil as garnish- optional.
Pretty easy, and very tasty.
Let me know what you think!